240 Volt Wet Tile Cutter
Vitrex 103420 Wet Tile Saw 240V is perfect for cutting wall and floor porcelain, ceramic, granite, natural stone and marble tiles with its 180mm blade up to 25mm thick and 17mm at 45 degrees.
This mains powered wet tile saw has a direct drive system with a quiet induction motor which produces a constant cutting speed for ultra smooth cuts, water cooling system with large reservoirs, and is fitted with a diamond blade with continuous rim for extra clean cuts.
- Motor 750W
- RPM (no load) 2800rpm
- Max Depth Cut (new blade) 25mm
- Max Depth Cut at 45° (new blade) 17mm
The extra large cast aluminium cutting table is ideal for supporting oversize tiles. It has an integral ruler and quick lock aluminium rip guide for perfect straight cuts, fully adjustable mitre guide with unique ratchet mechanism and the tables tilt for 15°, 30° and 45° mitres.
- Direct drive produces a constant cutting speed for ultra smooth cuts
- Automatic overload protection to prevent overheating
- ø180 x 16mm diamond blade with continuous rim for extra clean cut
- Extra large cast aluminium cutting table for supporting oversize tiles
- Cutting table tilts for 15°, 30° and 45° mitres
- Fully adjustable mitre guide for cutting tiles to any angle
- Water cooling system with large reservoir and integral drainage
- Transparent wheel guard with variable height adjustment
- Moulded plug with 1.5m cable
- Convenient built-in carry handle and cable tidy
- Blade carrier is reversible for both 16mm and 22mm bore sizes