SikaMur InjectoCream-100 300ML SKMURINJCM100
SikaMur InjectoCream-100 300ML White SKMURINJCM100 is the first step in the SikaMur Damp Proofing System to prevent rising damp - it consists of an injectable damp proof course (DPC) that can been easily filled into pre-drilled holes.
SikaMur InjectoCream diffuses with the damp wall forming a water repellent barrier to stop the water passing from one place to another.
Prevent damp from rising
SikaMur InjectoCream-100 300ML is a new concept for the control of rising damp. SikaMur InjectoCream-100 is a water repellent, silane-based emulsion. A simple application gun (not included) can be used to inject the cream into a series of holes drilled into a mortar course.
Once injected to the mortar course, SikaMur InjectoCream-100 300ML will diffuse within the damp wall to form a water repellent barrier (damp-proof course, DPC) and block future rising damp.
What are the benefits of using SikaMur Injecto Cream
- Fast and easy to install, one-component ready to use
- No need for preliminary watertight sealing around the injection holes
- Quick and consistent application – easy to calculate the amount of material required
- Does not require a special, expensive pump
- Spillage and mess virtually eliminated from the site – no problem with fluids flooding through party walls, cavities or service ducts
- Concentrated formula with approx. 80% active ingredients
- Low hazard, water-based product – non-caustic, non-flammable and not injected under pressure
- Very low wastage
- No risk of increased efflorescence (as with siliconate-based rising damp treatments)
Where can I use it
- Suitable to treat rising damp in almost all types of masonry walls:
- Solid brick walls
- Cavity walls
- Random form stone and rubble infill walls, etc