Makita Cordless Drywall Cutter
Makita's DSD180 is a cordless drywall saw has been developed for cutting holes in drywalls when setting ceiling lights, air vents etc. This cordless tool is most suited for straight cuts and is supplied with saw blade and a hex wrench.
- Capacity 15mm
- Strokes per Minute 0-6,000spm
- Stroke Length 6mm
- Variable speed
- LED job light
- Cutting depth adjustment
- Base cover protects drywall surfaces from scratches and damage
- Excellent manoeuvrability achieved by the excellent tool balance; allows easy over-head operation.
- Easy straight cutting achieved by blade shape and cutting system.
- Dust box designed to catch dust in over-head applications
- Connectable to dust extractor
- On-tool storage for hex wrench.
- Screw down blade clamp
- Orbital mechanism
- Trigger lock
- Battery fuel gauge