DAB Job Site Radio
Makita's DMR109 is a Job site radio is a body only machine that receives Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB/ DAB•DAB+) with a battery range capacity of 7.2V-18V - it is also compatible with 10.8V CXT slide batteries (not included).
Makita DMR109 Radio Features:
- Newly compatible with 10.8V CXT slide batteries
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- Digital tuner
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio.
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included)
- AC adaptor jack
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Body only machine
- Battery Range 7.2 - 18 v
- Speakers 2x76mmØ (8Ω)
- Practical Output (7.2v) 0.5W x 2
- Practical Output (10.8v) 1.2W x 2
- Practical Output (14.4v) 2.2W x 2
- Practical Output (18v) 3.5W x 2
- Frequency Range DAB Band III 5A – 13F
- FM Coverage 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Net weight 4.6 kg
Not compatible with G-Series Battery or Ni-CAD or Ni-MH Batteries.