Makita 40V Max XGT Impact Wrench 1x 2.5Ah Battery Kit
The Makita TW001GD102 40V Max XGT Impact Wrench 1x 2.5Ah Battery Kit is developed to be the 'top-of-the-range' cordless impact wrench that utilises the signature Makita brushless motor platform that many tradespeople around the world have come to know and love. Featuring a maximum fastening torque of 1800Nm, the Makita TW001GD102 40V Max XGT Impact Wrench comes packed with features that allow it to be continuously used in heavy-duty applications.
What's in the box?
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT Impact Wrench
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT 2.5Ah Battery Pack
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT Fast Charger
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT to 18V LXT Fast Charger Adaptor
- 1x Makita Type 3 MakPac Carry Case
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward / reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Compact & Lightweight
- Electronic 4 stage impact power selection
- Auto-stop system available both in forward/reverse rotation modes
- Trigger switch with full speed mode: Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. Because in full speed mode the trigger travel is shorter, the full speed is reached faster.
- Voltage: 40V
- Blows per Minute (Max) - ipm: 0 - 2500 ipm
- Nut Busting Torque: 2,050 Nm
- Driving Shank: 3/4" Square (C-ring)
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm: 0 - 2400 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Med) - ipm: 0 - 2200 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm: 0 - 1900 ipm
- Standard Bolt: M12-M36
- High Tensile Bolt: M10-M27
- Noise sound pressure: 100 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 111 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: (hard/med/soft): 0 - 1,800/ 1,400/ 1,150/ 950 rpm
- Max Fastening Torque: 1,800 Nm
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt: 18.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 2.0 m/sec²
- Net weight: 3.9 - 4.2 kg
Makita 40V Max XGT Benefits:
High Battery Output
- The XGT range from Makita is a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications where lower voltage od cordless tools just won't output the performance needed.
- Featuring a revolutionary tool design that is coupled with a state-of-the-art battery solution; the Makita 40V Max XGT packs some serious power and performance from a portable, cordless platform.
- Selected XGT batteries can be charged in as little as 28 minutes!
- The Makita 40V Max XGT and 18V LXT range are built to co-exist to provide users with an unmatched level of power, performance and range of cordless tools for professional trade applications - all the way up to industrial-grade applications.
- A charging adaptor is available from the 40V Max XGT range that allows users to charge both 18V and 40V Max batteries using the XGT charger.
- Makita is dedicated to continuing to develop the 18V LXT platform and release new tools in the future that will be designed to work alongside the 40V Max XGT range to give maximum coverage from trade to industrial applications.
- The Makita XGT range of power tools is designed to digitally communicate between one another to allow the tool to work at its optimum performance on-the-fly; allowing heat to be monitored so you have increased reliability throughout the day and an increase in productivity.
- The communication between the battery and tool also means that any future changes to the XGT range can be easily customised to suit every tool on the market - meaning that your tools will continue to develop as the XGT grows int he coming years.
- The XGT range of batteries and tools are built to be durable and to last for years to come. Backed by years of product testing and feedback; Makita has developed designed features specifically to prove the overall build quality and durability of the XGT batteries and tools.
- All batteries and selected XGT tools have been approved to qualify for IPX4 water resistance protection. This means that been built to withstand water splashing and spraying from any angle.