Makita 40V Max XGT 115mm Angle Grinder 1x 2.5Ah Battery Kit
The Makita GA004GD101 40V Max XGT 115mm Angle Grinder 1x 2.5Ah Battery Kit is developed to be the 'top-of-the-range' cordless angle grinder that utilises the signature Makita brushless motor platform that many tradespeople around the world have come to know and love. Featuring a 115mmm wheel diameter, electric brake, anti-restart function and Makita's signature Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT), the Makita HGA004GD101 40V Max XGT Angle Grinder comes packed with features that allow it to be continuously used in heavy-duty applications.
What's in the box?
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT Angle Grinder
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT 2.5Ah Battery Pack
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT Fast Charger
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT to 18V LXT Fast Charger Adaptor
- 1x Makita Type 4 MakPac Carry Case
- Brushless motor
- Anti-restart function.
- Electric brake
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Soft start
- On/off slide switch
- The tool-less wheel cover is adjustable to any desired position
- Able to continuously perform heavy-duty cutting and grinding
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 40V
- Battery Quantity (2.5Ah): 1
- Bore Diameter: 22.23 mm
- Max Wheel Thickness: 7.2 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 81 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 92 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Max Wheel Diameter: 115 mm
- No Load Speed: 8,500 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Surface Grinding: 5.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.9 – 3.6 kg
Makita 40V Max XGT Benefits:
High Battery Output
- The XGT range from Makita is a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications where lower voltage od cordless tools just won't output the performance needed.
- Featuring a revolutionary tool design that is coupled with a state-of-the-art battery solution; the Makita 40V Max XGT packs some serious power and performance from a portable, cordless platform.
- Selected XGT batteries can be charged in as little as 28 minutes!
- The Makita 40V Max XGT and 18V LXT range are built to co-exist to provide users with an unmatched level of power, performance and range of cordless tools for professional trade applications - all the way up to industrial-grade applications.
- A charging adaptor is available from the 40V Max XGT range that allows users to charge both 18V and 40V Max batteries using the XGT charger.
- Makita is dedicated to continuing to develop the 18V LXT platform and release new tools in the future that will be designed to work alongside the 40V Max XGT range to give maximum coverage from trade to industrial applications.
- The Makita XGT range of power tools is designed to digitally communicate between one another to allow the tool to work at its optimum performance on-the-fly; allowing heat to be monitored so you have increased reliability throughout the day and an increase in productivity.
- The communication between the battery and tool also means that any future changes to the XGT range can be easily customised to suit every tool on the market - meaning that your tools will continue to develop as the XGT grows int he coming years.
- The XGT range of batteries and tools are built to be durable and to last for years to come. Backed by years of product testing and feedback; Makita has developed designed features specifically to prove the overall build quality and durability of the XGT batteries and tools.
- All batteries and selected XGT tools have been approved to qualify for IPX4 water resistance protection. This means that been built to withstand water splashing and spraying from any angle.