- Buy 12 for £3.81 each and save 25%
STIXALL White 300ml
STIXALL White Extreme Power is the ultimate combined building adhesive and sealant, based on hybrid polymer technology, with the most Extreme power to both bond and seal virtually EVERYTHING to ANYTHING in virtually all conditions, even under water or in the rain! STIXALL Extreme Power offers almost limitless benefits as an adhesive and a sealant removing the previous application barriers associated with conventional products.
- Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
- High bonding strength
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
- Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
- Quick Curing.
- Overpaintable if required
- Powerful biocide prevents mould growth
- Solvent Free
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
- Non staining on sensitive materials, marble / granite
- Permanently Flexible - 20% movement accommodation.
- Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc
- Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable.
The following are just some examples:
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing
- Sealing and bonding marble and granite where non-staining is essential.
- Sealing vertical expansion joints.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc)
- Use on overhead applications - Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
- Use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for glass block fitting or large mirrors (>0.5m2 total area)
- For heavy items, provide temporary support until adhesive has dried.
- Do not seal mirror edges/plastic sheeting until adhesive has cured.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for advice.
- Not for use where joints are constantly immersed in water, or as part of a structural glazing system.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt.