DeWalt FLEXVOLT Cordless Circular Saw
DeWalt's FLEXVOLT DCS575T2-GB 54V Circular Saw is a truly high capacity cordless cutting tool that combines formidable cutting power with effortless handling.
- Supplied with fast charger and 2x FLEXVOLT 54V XR Li-ion battery packs - these have the technology to switch between two voltages (54V - 2.0Ah & 18V - 6.0Ah) giving you more power and longer run times.
This cordless saws 190mm blade is positioned on the right to facilitate cutting thicker materials and is ideal for Roofers, Framers and General Builders - plus:
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 67 mm
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
- Additional handle for safe two-handed work
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees
- High torque motor for durability and power for cutting job site and joinery materials
- General purpose ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling circular saw for wood and other construction materials
DeWalt FLEXVOLT 54V Circular Saw Specification
It's the battery that not only powers, but improves the runtime** of DeWalt 18V tools, so you don't have to invest in a whole new system. It's the battery that brings the power of corded to a new lineup of 54V and 18V DeWalt tools so you can finally work on a fully cordless jobsite.
- No Load Speed 5800 rpm
- Blade Diameter 190 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 57 °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º 67 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º 49 mm
- Weight 4.0 kg