18V Brushless Impact Driver
The DeWalt DCF887N is the second generation brushless impact driver featuring a smaller, more powerful motor than its predecessor. The newly developed motor is the first in its class, breaking the 200Nm barrier at 205Nm of raw torque and offering 3250rpm and 3800bpm. Additionally, the DCF887N is equipped with an application control switch which allows you to tailor the torque of the tool for the material you're using.
- 3 Speed settings for application versatility
- 3 LED work lights with 20-second delay once the trigger has been released
- Quick-release hex head chuck
- Compact and lightweight design
- Soft-grip handle
- Drive Size: 1/4'' Quick Release Hex
- No Load Speed: 0-1000/ 2800/ 3,250rpm
- Torque: 240/ 1500/ 1,825in-lbs
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,800ipm
- Max Torque (in-lbs): 240/ 1500/ 1,825in-lbs
- Speed: 0-1000/ 2800/ 3,250rpm
- Tool Length: 5.3"
- Tool Weight: 2.0lbs
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes