Bora Portamate Speedhorse XT Adjustable Saw Horse - Twin Pack
The Bora Portamate BOR-PM-4550 Speedhorse XT Adjustable Saw Horse is based on the original Bora Portamate Speedhorse but with the added benefit of having individually extendable legs - perfect for when you're working on uneven ground.
Unlike other extendable saw horse products on the market, the Bora Portamate BOR-PM-4550 Speedhorse XT Adjustable Saw Horse sits at a base level of 30" (762mm) and can extend up to 36" (914mm) in height allowing for a much more comfortable working height that helps to reduce back pain, increases efficiency and prevents long-term back issues.
The new Bora Portamate BOR-PM-4550 Speedhorse XT Adjustable Saw Horse still features the much-loved quick-deploy system for an instant setup that's 30x faster than conventional sawhorses; simply pull the release button on the middle of the frame and watch as your sawhorse unfolds in 1.6 seconds!
- Raise The Bar: legs are independently adjustable in 1" increments - increase the height from 30" to 36".
- Best-In-Class Weight Capacity: Each individual unit can support 1500lbs, 200lbs more than leading competitors on the market.
- Non-Sequential Leg Folding: Simply pull the levers on each end to fold the legs up - doesn't matter which order either!
- Longer, Pre-Drilled Top: More length means more stability; the pre-drilled metal top allows you to screw in a 2x4 as a sacrificial top, saving your equipment from damage
- End Slots: Fit 2x material in the end slots to create a table-like setup.
- Quick-deploy and Quick Collapse Legs: Instant setup is 30x faster than conventional sawhorses. Both setup and teardown take a few seconds
- Unit Weight: 22lb
- Working Height: 30" - 36"
- Length of top: 45"
- Width of top: 3.25"
- 1500lb weight capacity
- Supplied in a Twin Pack